The Jonah Group is looking for an experienced ETL Developer to join our team of accomplished tech professionals to design and develop custom enterprise solutions. Successful candidates should possess expertise in processing data in Batch and Stream.
What We Do:
As a medium-sized consulting firm, we take on high-profile clients and brand names in many industries. Our solutions range across areas like auto finance, eHealth, capital markets, education, governmental, and pension initiatives (to name a few). We are consistently working towards designing and building high-performing enterprise digital solutions with emphasis placed on great user experience, robust architecture, and a perfect fit. Here at Jonah, you’ll have the opportunity to contribute your theoretical knowledge in a technically diverse environment alongside our team of software experts.
What You’ll Do:
- Very strong SQL skills, in at least one, preferably multiple relational database like Oracle, DB2 and SQL Server.
- Very strong stored procedure coding skills in at least one relational database – PL/SQL (Oracle) or DB2 SQL procedures acceptable, SQL Server T-SQL experience preferred.
- Strong graphical ETL tool skills in at least one, preferably multiple ETL tools like SSIS, Informatica, Datastage. SSIS preferred.
- Prior Azure Data Factory experience very nice to have.
- Good understanding of Dimensional Data Modeling vocabulary, concepts and techniques ; prior experience developing ETL in a Kimball Dimensional Data Warehouse environment very nice to have.
Nice to have
- Strong scripting skills in at least one scripting language like bash, Perl, Python. Python experience preferred.
- Prior experience implementing data-centric applications in any cloud computing environment – AWS, Azure, GCP; Azure preferred
- Prior experience writing AWS Lambdas or Azure Functions using Python.
- Experience handling typical development DBA tasks on SQL Server (physical database design, managing database object privileges, creating objects, tuning poorly performing SQL statements etc.)
What You’ll Like About Working Here:
- Family-friendly benefits and vacation time.
- Annual training budget and professional development for fulltime employees.
- The flexibility of a software consulting environment; project variety, adapting to new business domains, and building complex applications.
- Ability to flex your creativity muscle, and have your opinions heard.
- A work culture where you’ll look forward to communicating with team members and working on innovative and progressive projects every day.
Feel free to send us your resume anytime to: