C# .NET Developer
The Jonah Group is looking for C# .NET Developers to develop within our project teams and establish best practices in programming and technical design. You will be working alongside accomplished tech professionals to build custom, high-quality software solutions.
What We Do:
As a medium-sized consulting firm, we take on high-profile clients and brand names in many industries. Our solutions range across areas like auto finance, eHealth, capital markets, education, governmental, and pension initiatives (to name a few). We are consistently working towards designing and building high-performing enterprise digital solutions with emphasis placed on great user experience, robust architecture, and a perfect fit. Here at Jonah, you’ll have the opportunity to contribute your theoretical knowledge in a technically diverse environment alongside our team of software experts.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop and integrate code for enterprise client software systems.
- Make use of full stack technologies like: C#/.NET, Angular, SQL and stored procedures.
- Conduct test-driven development with automated unit and integration testing.
- Drive progress in an Agile environment.
- Frequently interact with clients.
- Identify and advocate for change when warranted by current processes or existing systems implementations.
Your Preferred Profile:
- 3+ years’ experience in software development using C# .NET technologies.
- 3+ years using Angular.
- Able to learn/navigate legacy code and business domain.
- Experience with web and enterprise application development.
- Solid experience developing and implementing complex application component.
What Sets You Apart:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of capital markets or financial verticals, specifically, risk quantification, limit monitoring, and derivative instruments
- Experience with reporting tools, such as SSRS or Crystal
- Familiarity with Angular JS or JQuery, and GIT
- A track record of great teamwork and the ability to work independently and drive projects to completion
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science; or in Engineering, Physics, or Math with strong CS experience
What You’ll Like About Working Here:
- Family-friendly benefits and vacation time.
- Annual training budget and professional development for fulltime employees
- The flexibility of a software consulting environment; project variety, adapting to new business domains, and building complex applications.
- Ability to flex your creativity muscle, and have your opinions heard.
- A work culture where you’ll look forward to communicating with team members and working on innovative and progressive projects every day.
- Thursday Night Zoom Socials.
- Downtown Toronto location (easily accessible by public transit) for individuals who would like to work from the office.
Please apply to the Link below: